Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Retreats give the spinzzzz

Hello friends and family!!

sooo... I bailed on the Buddhist retreat after only a couple of days. I know, I know... you're all thinking I'm a big wuss BUT I will remind you that our good friend Teague also bailed on his yoga retreat prematurely so I'm not the only one!

My reason for 'retreating' from the retreat so quickly is that I became conscious of a chronic dizzy spell overwhelming my system, almost like I had the spinzzz from a hard night of partying, but all day long. You can imagine how discomforting this may be so give me a break. Now, if you recall Teague also complained of this symptom from his retreat... leading me to believe that this is a symptom of retreating and is unavoidable for white westerners such as myself! It's kinda weird, the more I think about it the more I realize I have in common with Teague. Anyways, just my mind wondering

As I've been writing this post I remembered an old skool pic of a night that Teague had legitimate spinzzzz... enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment