Friday, January 15, 2010

Ma Boy Calum be joined us


So Calum has finally joined the group in South East Asia, and man, if we thought it sucked to have John here, it REALLY sucks having Calum here! I mean sure its good for all of us to take a step outside our comfort zone now and again, but this guy's box is just way way too small, and for him, becoming a traveler in SE Asia is like becoming a damn astronaut. He's constantly complaining about everything, how weird the food is, how he can't eat it in the dirty restaurant, how he can't sleep cause all dem bugs, blah blah, and on and on. I mean he even complains about crossing the street!


On another note, Miles and I can now read each-other's minds. Yeah, seriously. The other day I was thinking about how I'll have the same phone number when I get home, and Miles was like, "yeah, it WILL be nice keeping the same phone number when you get home. Needless to say Miles and I reached a new stage in our relationship... lets just say things are getting SERIOUS.


1 comment:

  1. You skipped the creepy full moon party pics! I was anxious to see what you would do with that post. Calum told me the other day that they had to go shopping for T and M in Vietnam because they keep dressing alike all the time. I'm pretty sure it's on purpose.

    ReplyDelete